According to the National Education Policy the main objectives of NFEC is to upgrade and extend literacy, post literacy and skill-oriented activities by integrating different NFE programms. Make Annual work Plan, programs and implement them throughout the country. Further, the prime activity of the Centere is to fulfill the needs of the certain target communities through effective implementation of result oriented non-formal educaton programs.
An Outline of Action Plan to Achieve the Objectives
- Implement long-term and short-tem policies related to national literacy program.
- Carry out Post Literacy Programs in order to help neo-literate adults and children not to forget and bring what they have learnt in class to practical use. Assist and also make them capable to raise additional knowledge.
- Coordinate with national and international organizations involved in the non-formal education and make arrangements to prevent program duplication.
- Make arrangments for the provision of all types of technical human resource and curriculum and textbooks needed for Non-Formal Education Programs.
- Develop NFE curriculum along with developing, producing and distributing textbooks required for Non-Formal Education.
- Implement necessary programs including Community Learning Center for the development and extension of Non-Formal Education.
भुक्तानीका लागी प्राप्त
Click here to search documentcomputer
View all Press Releaseattachment
Click here to leave your feedbackfeedback
निरन्तर शिक्षा तह १